These are the "facts" I posted about myself:
1. I was ranked number 2 in national women's squash in my country
2. My husband started working for my father when he was 17 years old. I met my husband at 17 when I was working for my father at the same job.
3. There has never been a time in my life when I have not had a dog.
I'm obviously not a very good fibber because quite a few people guessed which statement was not the truth!
1. TRUTH: I actually was ranked #2 in women's squash for a couple of years. This is not as amazing as it sounds because I live on a very small island and the pool of women isn't really that big. However, I did get to represent my country at tournaments which was awesome :)
2. TRUTH: My husband left school when he was 16 and began to work for my father at age 17. I was only 10 at the time so I don't really remember him at that age but when I was 17 I had a summer job working for my dad and he assigned my husband to be in charge of me. We started dating 2 years later :) and got married 3 years after that.
3. FIB: I have had a dog all my life except for 3 months in 2008. Both my dogs died that year within a month of each other and by November I was dog-less. After about 3 weeks I couldn't stand it anymore and went puppy hunting. A litter of boxers was born in December and we were lucky enough to get one of the puppies. Bear came home in February 2009.