Monday 4 March 2013

Tasty assessment...

This is my kitchen table tonight...


And what are these delectable little creatures for? Aha! A science formative assessment! Yes, indeed! I'm doing it as a center activity to see what my kiddies remember about animal classification. I'm dying to see my girls' faces when they see THIS test! :) (I will post about it tomorrow...)

And... I only ate ONE cookie!! (It was a shark and it fell apart in my hands so what could I do? Had to put it out of its misery :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn! Ha! I would have saved the shark too!! (& the lion & the giraffe- major sweet tooth!) Animal classification & cookies? What a fantastic idea!! Your kids must have loved it! Thanks for sharing all your fun ideas!!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete