Monday 18 March 2013

2 Truths and a Lie Linky

Flying into First Grade is doing Let's Get Acquainted linky parties - I missed the first one but thought I'd join in. It's fun getting to know other bloggers like this :)




Here's how it works - think of 3 things about your life. Make two of them truths and one of them a lie. List them in any order on your post but don't give the answer. People should guess in the comments section. :)

There are some really neat facts out there! I haven't been able to figure any out so all my guesses have been complete shots in the dark. Fun though!

Here are my three:

1. I was ranked number 2 in national women's squash in my country

2. My husband started working for my father when he was 17 years old. I met my husband at 17 when I was working for my father at the same job.

3. There has never been a time in my life when I have not had a dog.

Which one is the lie? I think I'll go for Friday as the "reveal all" date :) Feel free to leave your guesses in the comments section - and go and read some of the other posts. They're really fun! :)



7 comments:

  1. This is a tough one! I am going to guess #3!
    I am a new follower!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to guess #1, the other two sound more believable I guess. Nice to meet you-found you from the linky party and I'm your newest follower. Love for you to come by and visit!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hard. I think maybe number 3. I don't know why. Unless you really met your husband at a different time or age. I'm too analytical for these fun games! ;O)

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the lie is #1 - I didn't know they had a woman's squash team. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower. I'm going to take a guess #2. But I have no idea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn! #2 in squash?? Wonder if that is true! Could be so I'm going to go with #3. Looking forward to the reveal!!

    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete