Saturday 26 January 2013

Free 4 All Linky

I just linked up with All Things Upper Elementary and have already acquired some very cool activities for my class. Can't wait to try them out next week - mind you it may take a little longer than a week to do all of them.
Head on over and link up yourself - and don't forget to leave feedback on the activities you download :) (I've forgotten - again! - how to add the clickable link to this picture and although I KNOW the directions are somewhere on my computer I can't find them right now so just click on the link to the blog above and you'll find this. :) ) Enjoy!


I shared this freebie Terrific Tortoise Habitat Open-ended Math project which can be downloaded from here



No comments:

I really appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!