Sunday 16 June 2013

Excuses, excuses...

I have been very lax about posting lately - too many things to do as school winds down.

The good thing is my reports are done - and after a plethora of accidents, like printing off all the 2nd term reports instead of the 3rd term, and deleting one report completely, and losing some Maths comments... I managed to hand them in safely. I'll probably get them back on Tuesday and hopefully there won't be any "correction stickies" on them. It is a matter of personal pride to have no stickies and to date I am the only person in the school to manage it two terms in a row :)

No pressure or anything... aaghh.

Today is Father's Day. My daughter has cleaned the entire house and cooked her dad's lunch (both of which things I benefit from as well :) ) so we're just waiting to sit down. Hopefully soon...

My own dad is waiting for a visit too so we'll be heading over there afterwards with the dogs (puppy playdate time) for tea and chat.

Tomorrow is a public holiday and more family time...

I say all this to explain why nothing is happening in the way of interesting blog posts :) and with 2 weeks to go still, writing may continue to be a little sparse.

To be honest, I'm not sure why we have to have 2 more weeks of school - there are so many events scheduled that I'll be lucky to get one Math sum done at all!! We have cricket games to attend, the Aquarium to visit, our end-of-year outing, Open Day, Math pizza lunch - and somehow, squashed into all this fun stuff, we still have to do our whole science unit on magnets and forces. I've no idea how it's going to happen!! We may just have to grit our teeth and go flat out for 2 days! :)

Summer is a comin' though, so yay for that :)

Happy Father's Day to all the dads - hope it's a good one for you :)


No comments:

I really appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!