Thursday 5 September 2013

Urk - too much to do...

It's taking me a very long time to get organized this year. Every time I think I have things under control another box of stock arrives or a pile of paper magically appears on my desk or a few gallons of paint somehow sneak in while I'm not looking... and I'm running out of space!!!

Not to mention the fact that I haven't finished my planning, am still trying to finish my first month of anchor activities (which I totally LOVE!) and still don't know if I'll have an extra child or not...

I know it will all be okay on the day so deep breaths.

Actually, it should be "Breathe deep, seek peace." Who are the Dinotopia fans out there? :) Remember these pictures?

Such a fabulous book!! I shall go and re-read it right now....




And will get back to this blog when things are more under control :)



No comments:

I really appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!