Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year

2014... here we come!

I'm absolutely useless at resolutions - but I thought that since I have a blog it might actually hold me accountable if I write down what I hope to achieve this year.

Of course, these resolutions may go the way of many, many in the past but still... it's worth a shot :)


1. I'd really, really, really like to get back to a healthier diet! It's critical. Urgent even. Because unless I do I won't fit into anything at all!! So... veggies, cut back on the bread and snackies, drink more water - you all know the drill. I. will. do. it!

2. And added to the healthy eating - yep, a little more exercise than merely climbing the stairs at school (fantastic as that is and the saving grace in my life - because it it wasn't for those stairs I would be in even worse shape than I am now!)

There is an exercise bike lurking in the basement. I loathe and detest it but perhaps I should become more acquainted with it. And walking would be good. And maybe a yoga class - I used to like yoga...

3. Try to leave school a little earlier than 6.30 every night. This is a toughie because try as I might I simply cannot get everything done by 4ish - and I love my classroom and I love preparing stuff. But I'll try.

4. Blog more. Enough said.

5. Give myself permission to be me. Have fun.

6. Talk to God more. (This should really be at the top of the list... and at the beginning, middle and end of each day and everywhere in-between :))

7. And follow this:





And may we all be a blessing to others this year. :)

No comments:

I really appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!