Friday 19 April 2013

Holiday Fridays...


... are the best :) Specially when it's a sunny day!

I can stay in my pajamas as long as I want, sit outside with a cup of tea and talk to the dogs, plan lots of things to do in the house - and then not do them because it's a holiday! :)

The one big problem is that we live right beside - well, on actually - my husband's job site. He manages a golf course and we live on the 14th tee :) Why is this a problem? Well... he pops home for lunch and sees me in my pajamas, having cups of tea, talking to the dogs and doing nothing in the house :)

When he's on holiday he still works - he finds things to do even if they don't really need doing; when I'm on holiday that does not happen! Opposites attract, right? I tell him that's why we're still happy together after 25 years :)

Having said that I have been roaming around on the internet (in between sunny cups of tea) and have discovered new blogs and fun ideas and great new resources plus some nice inspirational posters.

Have a happy weekend everyone :)





I left this big so you could read it properly. I love it! I'm going to put it up in my classroom next week!
And venspired.com is a wonderful blog! Definitely go check it out!!


No comments:

I really appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!