Thursday 3 April 2014

Easter/Spring Productivity

I LOVE the holidays! I love it when it's sunny but cool with a nice breeze so I can go walking and still feel comfortable; I love it that my mom is visiting for a month and I can spend a lot of quality time with her; I love it that I have been super productive and have made 4 ( I mean, FOUR!!) resources this week.

Must be the Spring air - I am normally not this productive.

Anyway, I am very pleased with my new resources so I thought that I would shamelessly showcase them today in case anyone is looking for some seasonal math stuff for the next two weeks :)

See HERE
See HERE

These two little packs have 24 themed word problems covering a range of operations (both one and multiple-step) and come in three different formats (color task cards, b & w task cards and printables)

I've also made a summer set which will go with the winter set that I already did a while back. Just autumn to go to have a whole year of POTD packs for my kiddies.

And for those people who, like me, love open-ended projects here's a fun critical thinking resource for the season.

See HERE

This was FUN to make!! And my kiddies, who are now experts on open-ended projects, will love it.

Roll on Easter! I am ready for my hot cross buns, fish cakes and kite-flying!!!


No comments:

I really appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!